Enjoy It!



ENJOY IT!

If you have sold a home before you know how much work goes into preparing your home for the active market.  Obviously cleaning out the junk that we collect through the years can be exhausting.  I just open my basement door and look at the piles onto of the air hockey table and I break out in hives.  But so many sellers work hard on other items as well.  Paint touch ups and general cleaning as well as re-caulking and re-grouting can make the hone-do list.  And if you are like my house; you get around to replacing an appliance that either has been on the fritz or just doesn't work like it used to.

I can't tell you how many times Melissa and I have heard from our sellers "I wish I had done this earlier!"  And that is just it.  Why do all that work at one time just for someone else?  Well, we all don't have the pocket book to do everything we want to our home.  In fact, typically, you check one item off only to add a new one.

But if you have appliances that need to be replaced ar a bathroom with carpet that has driven you nuts through the years.  Make a plan to replace them so that you have the opportunity to enjoy the new!  You deserve that!

Comments